This blog follows the adventures of Rosie,
our first puppy, as she gets up to mischief of one kind or another...



Wednesday 4 September 2013

Holidays!

It's been a long hot summer, so I decided to take my pack on holiday to Dorset (my friend Chip said it was lovely there). Thankfully my pack understood that I wanted to have good accommodation. Here I am in my temporary garden.






The only problem is that it sometimes got too hot but I amused myself with rolling in the shade.










I did find it good to cool off in the local stream and got to be quite popular with the locals but I preferred to have my own space in the water.










 I took my pack to see Hardy's Birthplace...I saw a few birds and lots of green stuff and had to wait while they all took it in turns to go into the house. It was such a long wait!


The next day I showed them my preferred activity...jumping into the sea!










I managed to get very good at swimming...I'll be back. Chip was right. Dorset was great.






1 comment:

  1. Submit Your Loving Dog's Stories and Articles with Photos on PR 4 Website.

    First 100 Articles are Free

    Your Dog Articles

    ReplyDelete