This blog follows the adventures of Rosie,
our first puppy, as she gets up to mischief of one kind or another...



Wednesday 2 January 2013

water is still everywhere

 In the lead up to Christmas, things have been busy. I took my packleaders for a walk to Radley lakes. It was lovely, I got to bark at the bird that hissed at me...
 Then I showed my packleaders the correct way to go but as usual they thought they knew better. I'm still convinced that this direction had the best smells. Still you have to let these humans have their way...
 If you look carefully, you can see what is left of the signpost. Things are definitely still very wet under paw.
 I did see these odd things, but they didn't smell good.

We've had all weathers but mostly wet










This is the bridle path but the lake has spilled out a bit.
 The sign says danger deep water!
They weren't wrong...

No comments:

Post a Comment