This blog follows the adventures of Rosie,
our first puppy, as she gets up to mischief of one kind or another...



Thursday 29 November 2012

Water, water, everywhere



Hello, it's me Rosie again. I just thought I'd show you the state of my favourite playing areas!  I think the field has shrunk, normally the water is way behind that row of trees in the distance and it's not the only place that looks different

















In October, my usual path by the canal looked like this:

















It normally connected up at this point with my other stomping ground but yesterday...

 ...it looked like this! In fact this morning, Pack Leader didn't even let me get close as she heard the water rolling and charging over the weir and could see it whooshing past in the distance. She muttered something about flood warning and we headed back.






I could have stayed much longer...










It was ok, because someone had laid on an extra little lake, just for me in the meadow. Thank you!









Abbey fish ponds have also been filling up with water...but I still haven't seen any fish.











It was even better this morning. Pack Leader was happy to have wellies on her feet but they were only just tall enough in places.


























Yes! My favourite lake at Radley is even bigger!










This is what it normally looks like











And this was last month.










This is what it looks like now!










We all had to take the high path but I could still play around with Chip.









And I managed to find a perfume that smelt so good so I just had to roll in it to take it home with me. Just call me Foxy...








Pack Leader was fascinated by these birds in the trees. They were making such a racket! Personally, I  prefer pigeons, they are much easier to chase. At least Pack Leader took me home afterwards so I could jump around on the sofa while she had hot stuff she calls coffee. I don't know, I'm never going to understand those creatures, they have such strange habits!

Rosie xxx

















No comments:

Post a Comment