This blog follows the adventures of Rosie,
our first puppy, as she gets up to mischief of one kind or another...



Thursday 29 November 2012

A blog about important things


In the last few weeks, my Pack Leader has been a bit useless, she's been walking funny and complaining about her foot - very boring. Anyway, I decided to write the blog about ME instead, this time. I know that you all like pictures of me. So here I am running as the morning mist began to lift. It was a bit cold but I was kept busy by my favourite pastime of catching a ball. I prefer tennis balls but any will do, it is great fun letting you slow two footed creatures pick them up for me when I hide them in the grass.



That was one of my favourite walks, but not as good as the clandestine walk I had a couple of days ago. It was pongtastic, I had three packets of crisps to lick: cheese and onion; ready salted and Sensations. Yummy! Nearly as good as steak flavour. Now if you want to be my friend for life, let me have those beefy potato slices. mmmm. It was topped off by half a sandwich, a melt in the mouth taste but my pack leader only let me have one bite - it must have been because it was white bread, not wholesome brown. I must tell my friend Chip that I too like bakery goods now.

When I got home I decided that I wasn't going to let the teddy bear in my bed stare at me any more! Grr! take that! 

Okay, I'm going to have to sign off now, I've got an appointment barking at Animal planet followed by a snooze.

Rosie xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment