This blog follows the adventures of Rosie,
our first puppy, as she gets up to mischief of one kind or another...



Monday 1 April 2013

On lead walks...


Things have been a little dull for me recently, so I've not been keeping you up to speed. Through no fault of my own, I must add, I've been on walks ONLY on lead for nearly a month!

It has been a very long time....the good thing is that I've learnt a lot of ways to have fun with Packleader while attached to the lead.



 It is still possible to creep through the undergrowth...tee hee
















I also get to inspect the flooded Thames in great detail.

Normally Packleader won't let me so close to the river...something about the current. Doesn't she know I can swim!
 Now if it wasn't for that lead I'd have got those moorhens!
 Rolling in fox poo is also still possible.
 I'm sure I saw a stick in there with my name on it.
My mistake...here it is, can I take it home, pleeeeeeeeeease?
How about these sticks? They look interesting.










I look forward to my freedom off lead....

Rosie x

No comments:

Post a Comment